Wallets

ncryptclub

Wallets

Post by ncryptclub »

Hello

I have set up the script and bitcoind server and i have few questions

1- where i need to setup Warm , Cold , Hot wallets?
2- from where i get that wallets? my own wallets ? or the script generate it ?
3- i have everything installed already , but once it generate me BTc address and trying to send BTC to that wallet address it say INVALID wallet....

thank you
rajbitexchange

Re: Wallets

Post by rajbitexchange »

1) Hot and Warm wallets are more or less the same. Each Cryptocurrency comes with its own Wallet as part of the blockchain.
2) As mentioned the Hot wallet comes with the BLOCK CHAIN of the coin in self. Its the parent wallet. Cold Wallet is still not part of the script. We will soon be integrating COLD wallet ( TREZOR ) support in the next next versions.
3) @Amal: Please help with 3rd question.
ncryptclub

Post by ncryptclub »

If warm and hot wallet are the same , from where i get it to put it on the script ? i have my own blockhain wallets, is that whay i need? or the BITCOIND server automatic add it on the script ? because as i said on Question 3 it say invalid !!!
amal

Post by amal »

Point 3: You are now on testnet. To test with actual BTC, you should be on mainnet. Kindly test with testnet coins first to ensure if it is working.
ncryptclub

Post by ncryptclub »

Okay

What i want to know is the next :

1- from where i get Warm and HOT wallets to add it ? i can add my own ? my personal i mean ? or BITCOIND it create it automatic and add it automatic ? i mean how i manage it ?
2- where i can add it ? i mean how to change it on script ? because i see few options like : warm , system etc etc

Return to “Loren Installation”