wallet not generating addresses

Ayaz

wallet not generating addresses

Post by Ayaz »

Hi,

1.I have added wallets to the bitexchange from admin but from user area address are not generating , and how to test if cryptocurrency wallet are added correctly or working fine . I am am not able see to see prices on home page too for crypto currencies.

I have doubt while installation on wallet on server from below link at 10th step:

http://support.bitexchange.systems/supp ... our-server

Open the cfg.php file inside this location with the following command:

Update the dbname and dbpass values like we did in Step 6. Save and close the file

its not clear that which database user and password needs to save new db on new wallet server or existing bitexchange database user and password credentials , its not clear in your link.

2. google capcha is giving error on register page ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key , we although did the same process as shared on link .

[URL Hidden for Identity protection]

Thanks
renukadevi

Re: wallet not generating addresses

Post by renukadevi »

cfg.php file is in the location /var/www/html/cron
Do the database connectivity as mentioned in the installation guide , then you can generate address
renukadevi

Post by renukadevi »

For google recaptcha generate site key and secret key . Then copy and paste it in the admin pannel .
Ayaz

Post by Ayaz »

Hi renuka ,

As per your reply :

cfg.php file is in the location /var/www/html/cron
Do the database connectivity as mentioned in the installation guide , then you can generate address

I can test and confirm that database credentials are fine in this file , I am able to connect with database.

but its still not working , also I did not receive clear reply about my below query in your installation doc:

Query :
I have doubt while installation on wallet on server from below link at 10th step:

http://support.bitexchange.systems/supp ... our-server

Open the cfg.php file inside this location with the following command:

Update the dbname and dbpass values like we did in Step 6. Save and close the file

its not clear that which database user and password needs to save new db on new wallet server or existing bitexchange database user and password credentials , its not clear in your link.

Thanks
balaji

Post by balaji »

Can you check the daemon settings from admin panel. post the screenshot here
Ayaz

Post by Ayaz »

please check settings in below snapshot link:

[URL HIDDEN]

Thanks
karthik

Post by karthik »

Hello Ayaz,

Please let me know is you more information for this? As the last image doesnt seem to be attached. Please kindly reattach.

Return to “Ayaz Installation Help”